Hello July! Hello New Catalog!!

The brand new July/August 2020 Close To My Heart catalog is here!!!

You can view it on my website here. If you would like a physical copy place an order and it will be included for free.

July Stamp of the Month: For My Beautiful Friend

The Happiest Place Collection

available through August 31, 2020, while supplies last

The Happiest Place collection includes a whole suite of coordinating products:

  • extra-large paper packet with 12 patterned paper sheets!
  • silver glitter foil accents on coordinating stickers and cardstock sheets.
  • stamps
  • acrylic shapes
  • SVG’s,
  • an 8½″ × 11″ Cut Above® Layout Kit

The Happiest Place Product Bundle includes several of the items in this collection at a 20% discount! 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Paper Dreamin Blog

Rediscovering My Paper Dreamin' Blog

Fun & Trendy ~ Watercolors