Rediscovering My Paper Dreamin' Blog

I started my Paper Dreamin' blog on May 29, 2010 and you'd think I would have hundreds of posts right?!?

Well, I counted and I only have 7 . . . you read that right only 7 blog entries!

I love sharing my creations here on the blogosphere. And not too long ago I received an email from a really sweet person who googled "origami butterflies" or something like that and my little blog came up in the search! Except I never posted the follow up entry with the directions. Thus the need to email me.

I'm glad she did because it made me want to blog again.

I'm not as funny and witty as my son, Georgie, is on his blog http://georgiesinparis.tumblr.com/ about his summer in Paris. He's got some mad skills at this blogging. I literally laugh out loud when reading his blog.

I'm not as creative as some of my fellow Close To My Heart consultants whose blogs are my inspiration to create cards, scrapbook layouts and other fun paper creations.

But, I am a paper lovin' and crazy stampin' dreamer! I'm dreamin' of being part of a community of fellow paper lovin' and crazy stampin' crafters. I love spending time with my scrappin' sistas ~ the Divas from my Meetup group - Scrapping & Stamping in Hawaii, my CTMH sister consultants across the USA, Canada, and now Australia & New Zealand, and all my crafty girlfriends in AZ, NM, TX, CA, DC and WA. 

So, here on my Paper Dreamin' blog I will share all things scrapping and stamping ~ from the layouts, cards and 3-D items I create, to the things I learn from crafty magazines and blogs. I hope I can inspire and encourage you in your creativity!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Paper Dreamin Blog

Fun & Trendy ~ Watercolors