Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Discover the Art of Business

From April 1-30, 2014, you have a great opportunity to join Close To My Heart as an Independent Consultant. You'll begin your business with fantastic savings, here's the breakdown:

  • Our New Consultant Kit is just $99!! It is packed with nearly triple the retail value in products and supplies.
  • One FREE CTMH Cricut Collection, retail priced at $99. Three great CTMH Cricut Collections to choose from ~ Art Philosophy, Artiste and Artbooking.
  • Straight To The Top ~ get your kit cost refunded when you qualify ~ .
  • Support from me! I would love to be your upline so please join my Paper Dreamin' Team.
  • Need more information? Contact me right away!!! My email is: paperdreamin@gmail.com
Join my Paper Dreamin' Team today!

Kit contents listed here.





No comments:

Post a Comment